Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best baby Dolls for toddlers & girls




I think most baby dolls fine without burping, between barfing although I had a Betsy Wetsy as a child and they occasionally have urinated. On the other hand, I wasn't so fascinated with wet diapers as some children may be would because I had younger brothers and sisters.



The only time that Betsy Wetsy was funny when you immersed her in the tub and then her pressed to get a good flow.But that joke was wearing thin before my infatuation with dolls did.

I know from experience that your children will love their regular baby dolls long after the batteries on their "interactive" toy bear run down...

In General, my daughters prefer soft baby dolls on hard plastic dolls. and my little girls were tomboys, so I know that girly girls soft, cuddly toys, beautiful dolls love.

Of my younger daughter favorite pop was a gentle Chinese style faux Cabbage Patch doll that her grandmother brought from Asia.However, I've read that the new Cabbage Patch Kids are not as good as they ever were, and they have not the cute yarn hair, so I buy one of these in person, advise if that is what you want.



Baby Stella doll with Pigtails: one of the best things about this "rag doll" is that they have dark hair with blonde or. because my daughters had dark hair as their father, it was important that their baby dolls looked a bit like them. Stella is best for one-year-olds and two year olds.



Corolle Tidoo Suce-Pouce in Pajamas-12 "pop or the Cortese Mon Premier Calin Candy pink-12" pop: both baby dolls get great reviews of parents.Kids loved Cortese babies 30 years ago and that's not entirely changed.Tidoo can go into the tub and the Tidoo Strawberry is cute. Can you clothes and accessories for both pop. Here are other soft-body puppets: 



For an Asian baby doll try Cortese Mon Premier Calin Yang pop 12 "for an African American baby doll try Corolle Mon Premier Calin 12" Baby Doll (Calin Naima)






When my daughters were young, did they wait until they "" enough (about age 6 adult were) to their American girls (film): Felicity, Elizabeth, addy, Molly and some others ... maybe Josephina.

Now, American girls (film) baby dolls.Well, I have double and triple checked and I have yet to read a review that something bad about Bitty Babies, with the exception of the costs and the fact says some pop of head got scratched a bit. well, I gotta be honest, I didn't read all 50 pages of reviews … but I read enough to know that these dolls are awesome.



All the girls seem to love their Bitty Baby dolls. The dolls clothing easy to change. Kids like to sleep with this doll. Girls as young as 10 months and as old as 10 years have loved this doll from the moment they saw it. However, a 6 or 7 years old may prefer a "real" American girl doll, such as Ivy, Julie, Rebecca or Kaya.
The Bitty babies have that same American Girl quality as the originals.And while these babies are $ 45, I think they're worth the money, and I like that they come with different skin tones and hair colors.Bitty babies are 15-inch long.


 

American Girl Bitty Baby Doll


You don't need to buy an expensive doll if finances are tight.Here are some other options.




Fisher-Price Little mama Sweet like me Doll-Fun in the Sun: I trust Fisher Price for quality toys and the reviews are good.




Baby Tubbles 12 inch bath time pop-Floats in the tub-Pink jacket: a good pop for water play.



Cute Originals 14 inch sister pop: this is a nice soft rag-doll.Melissa & Doug 12-inch Brianna Doll or Jenna



Doll: this soft-body doll is created by a large company.




If you have a child who wears glasses, check out the You & Me Friends 14 Inch Doll - Brunette Hair in Pigtails with Glasses   I'm so glad to see this.





Madame Alexander 12 inch my first Baby Doll in powder Pink: ages 6mo – 24 mo.


If you are trying to choose between an Cortese baby doll or a Bitty Baby, I think both are great. look at their faces and see which one speaks to you. as for the other dolls, they are not as fancy as the more expensive toys, but your child will pop your hair, especially if you go down and play with her love.




View the original article here